[Last Updated 5/22/2020]
We are open! Cross Creek Country Club is taking extreme measures to prevent the presence or spread of Covid-19. We are sanitizing touchpoints and high traffic areas many times per day and following guidelines provided by local, state, and federal agencies and governments.
On the Golf Course
- We are thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing each golf cart before and after each use.
- All water coolers have been removed from the course.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Please move your ball to a clean, flat spot near where the ball first came to rest.
- Please keep all flagsticks in place when putting.
- Remote check-in for your tee time is available and we request a cashless transaction whenever possible.
- The number of members and guests allowed inside the Pro Shop is limited.
The pool will be opening on Sunday, May 24th at 1 p.m. However, there will not be a Memorial Day cookout this year due to gathering restrictions. The following protocols will be followed:
- Reduced capacity of 75 members and guests.
- Social distancing is enforced at all times.
- Please do not come to the facility if you have a fever, cough, or loss of taste or smell.
We will begin dine-in service for dinner on Tuesday evening, May 26th. The following protocols will be followed:
- Dine-in hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Reservations are REQUIRED due to the reduced capacity. Please call Magen at (336) 789-5193 to make a reservation.
- Curbside pick-up service will still be available. Call us to place an order.